How to proceed
- Download a news reader if you don’t already have one in your web browser.
- Identify the site you want to subscribe to.
- In the news reader, copy and paste the links of the websites you want to receive news feeds for.
The list below is an overview of all RSS feeds on ssb.no.
You can be notified of the following:
This covers statistics, articles and publications by Statistics Norway in the last 3 days.
News feed last 3 days in English: https://www.ssb.no/en/rss/
All statistics have an abbreviated name (shortname), which you need to enter in the address in order to subscribe to the specific statistics.
You can find the shortname here:
- In the RSS-feed's element
- Last element in URL when you list a statistics' tables in StatBank,
- All shortnames as XML
The statistics for the Labour force survey have the following abbreviated name: aku. In order to subscribe to these statistics, enter the abbreviated name aku as last element in the address
News feed last 90 days for a particular set of statistics: https://www.ssb.no/en/rss/shortname
News feed last 90 days for several statistics: https://www.ssb.no/en/rss/shortname+shortname
This covers all statistics, articles and publications that are published in the last 90 days within a specific topic.
How do you find the right topic?
The statistics topic are listed in the menu at the left of the page. Click on a topic you want to subscribe to, e.g. Labour and Wages. The last part of the address (URL) indicates how to enter the topic in the address shown below:
- Forthcoming statistical publications 31 days ahead https://www.ssb.no/en/rss/statkal
- Forthcoming statistical publications for a specific set of statistics
(use the shortname as described in Latest news concerning specific statistics) https://www.ssb.no/rss/statkal/shortname
- Forthcoming statistical publications for a specific set of statistics (abbreviated name) and a topic: https://www.ssb.no/rss/statkal/shortname+topic
You can receive all news feeds that are mentioned above in Norwegian by removing /en in the address field.