This is an archived release.
Strong November month for retail sales
The seasonally-adjusted volume index of retail sales increased by 2.0 per cent from October to November 2010. Most of the industries had an increase this period.
Excluding petrol stations, the seasonally-adjusted index increased by 1.8 per cent from October to November 2010.
The non-adjusted volume index increased by 7.9 per cent from November 2009 to November 2010. During the same period, the volume index, excluding petrol stations, increased by 8.7 per cent.
From November 2009 to November 2010 the value index increased by 6.9 per cent, and the value index excluding petrol stations increased by 7.1 per cent.
|November 2010||Per cent|
December 2008-November 2009-
December 2009-November 2010
|Retail sales volume index: Excluding motor vehicles. Seasonally adjusted numbers||120.9||2.0|
|Retail sales volume index: Excluding motor vehicles and petrol. Seasonally adjusted numbers||124.3||1.8|
|Retail sales volume index: Excluding motor vehicles. Not seasonally adjusted numbers||123.4||7.9||1.8||1.6|
|Retail sales volume index: Excluding motor vehicles and petrol. Not seasonally adjusted numbers||127.9||8.7||2.4||2.2|
|Retail sales value index: Excluding motor vehicles||130.6||6.9||2.6||2.3|
|Retail sales value index: Excluding motor vehicles and petrol||132.5||7.1||2.6||2.3|
- Table 1 Retail sales. Index of value. 2005=100
- Table 2 Retail sales. Index of volume. Unadjusted 2005=100
- Table 3 Retail sales. Index of volume. Seasonally adjusted 2005=100
- Table 4 Retail sales value index. Exclude value added tax. November 2010. 2005=100
- Table 5 Petrol stations, turnover statistics
- Table 6 Petrol stations, turnover statistics. 2009 and January-November 2010. NOK 1 000
Find more figures
Find detailed figures from Index of retail sales
Anders Falla Aas
tel.: (+47) 40 81 14 37
Marie Karoline Skjeldås
tel.: (+47) 40 90 25 51