This is an archived release.
Minor changes in retail sales
The seasonally-adjusted volume index of retail sales increased by 0.2 per cent from September to October 2010.
The non-adjusted volume index decreased by 0.8 per cent from October 2009 to October 2010. During the same period, the volume index, excluding petrol stations, decreased by 0.5 per cent.
From October last year to October this year the value index decreased by 0.9 per cent, and the value index excluding petrol stations decreased by 1.4 per cent.
|October 2010||Per cent|
November 2008-October 2009-
November 2009-October 2010
|Retail sales volume index: Excluding motor vehicles. Seasonally adjusted numbers||117.9||0.2|
|Retail sales volume index: Excluding motor vehicles and petrol. Seasonally adjusted numbers||121.4||0.1|
|Retail sales volume index: Excluding motor vehicles. Not seasonally adjusted numbers||118.0||-0.8||1.2||1.0|
|Retail sales volume index: Excluding motor vehicles and petrol. Not seasonally adjusted numbers||121.4||-0.5||1.8||1.5|
|Retail sales value index: Excluding motor vehicles||125.7||-0.9||2.4||1.8|
|Retail sales value index: Excluding motor vehicles and petrol||126.5||-1.4||2.4||1.8|
- Table 1 Retail sales. Index of value. 2005=100
- Table 2 Retail sales. Index of volume. Unadjusted 2005=100
- Table 3 Retail sales. Index of volume. Seasonally adjusted 2005=100
- Table 4 Retail sales value index. Exclude value added tax. October 2010. 2005=100
- Table 5 Petrol stations, turnover statistics
- Table 6 Petrol stations, turnover statistics. 2009 and January-October 2010. NOK 1 000
Find more figures
Find detailed figures from Index of retail sales
Anders Falla Aas
tel.: (+47) 40 81 14 37
Marie Karoline Skjeldås
tel.: (+47) 40 90 25 51