This is an archived release.
Rise in retail sales in September
The seasonally-adjusted volume index of retail sales increased by 1.1 per cent from August to September 2010.
The non-adjusted volume index increased by 2.4 per cent from September 2009 to September 2010. In the same period, the volume index, excluding petrol stations, increased by 3.0 per cent.
From September last year to September this year the value index increased by 1.7 per cent, and the value index excluding petrol stations increased by 2.1 per cent.
|September 2010||Per cent|
October 2008-September 2009-
October 2009-September 2010
January - September 2009-
|Retail sales volume index: Excluding motor vehicles. Seasonally adjusted numbers||117.5||1.1|
|Retail sales volume index: Excluding motor vehicles and petrol. Seasonally adjusted numbers||121.1||1.3|
|Retail sales volume index: Excluding motor vehicles. Not seasonally adjusted numbers||115.7||2.4||1.7||1.2|
|Retail sales volume index: Excluding motor vehicles and petrol. Not seasonally adjusted numbers||119.1||3.0||2.3||1.8|
|Retail sales value index: Excluding motor vehicles||122.9||1.7||3.0||2.1|
|Retail sales value index: Excluding motor vehicles and petrol||124.0||2.1||3.1||2.1|
- Table 1 Retail sales. Index of value. 2005=100
- Table 2 Retail sales. Index of volume. Unadjusted 2005=100
- Table 3 Retail sales. Index of volume. Seasonally adjusted 2005=100
- Table 4 Retail sales value index. Exclude value added tax. September 2010. 2005=100
- Table 5 Petrol stations, turnover statistics
- Table 6 Petrol stations, turnover statistics. 2009 and January-September 2010. NOK 1 000
Find more figures
Find detailed figures from Index of retail sales
Anders Falla Aas
tel.: (+47) 40 81 14 37
Marie Karoline Skjeldås
tel.: (+47) 40 90 25 51