This is an archived release.
Less retail sales in August
The seasonally-adjusted volume index of retail sales decreased by 0.9 per cent from July to August 2010. Most of the industries had a decline in this period.
The non-adjusted volume index decreased by 0.1 from August 2009 to August 2010.
In the same period, the volume index, excluding petrol stations, increased by 0.1 per cent.
From August last year to August this year the value index increased by 0.3 per cent, and the value index excluding petrol stations increased by 0.4 per cent.
|August 2010||Per cent|
September 2008-August 2009-
September 2009-August 2010
|Retail sales volume index: Excluding motor vehicles. Seasonally adjusted numbers||116.0||-0.9|
|Retail sales volume index: Excluding motor vehicles and petrol. Seasonally adjusted numbers||119.2||-1.2|
|Retail sales volume index: Excluding motor vehicles. Not seasonally adjusted numbers||119.1||-0.1||1.5||1.0|
|Retail sales volume index: Excluding motor vehicles and petrol. Not seasonally adjusted numbers||121.8||0.1||2.2||1.6|
|Retail sales value index: Excluding motor vehicles||125.9||0.3||3.1||2.2|
|Retail sales value index: Excluding motor vehicles and petrol||126.0||0.4||3.2||2.1|
- Table 1 Retail sales. Index of value. 2005=100
- Table 2 Retail sales. Index of volume. Unadjusted 2005=100
- Table 3 Retail sales. Index of volume. Seasonally adjusted. 2005=100
- Table 4 Retail sales value index. Exclude value added tax. August 2010. 2005=100
- Table 5 Petrol stations, turnover statistics
- Table 6 Petrol stations, turnover statistics. 2009 and January-August 2010. NOK 1 000