This is an archived release.
Minor decrease in retail sales in June
The seasonally-adjusted volume index of retail sales decreased by 0.3 per cent from May to June this year.
The non-adjusted volume index increased by 2.2 per cent from June 2009 to June 2010. During this period, the volume index, excluding petrol stations, increased by 2.9 per cent.
From June last year to June this year the value index increased by 2.5 per cent, and the value index excluding petrol stations increased by 2.9 per cent.
|June 2010||Per cent|
|May 2010-June 2010||June 2009-June 2010||
July 2008-June 2009-
July 2009-June 2010
|Retail sales volume index: Excluding motor vehicles. Seasonally adjusted numbers||114.9||-0.3|
|Retail sales volume index: Excluding motor vehicles and petrol. Seasonally adjusted numbers||118.2||-0.1|
|Retail sales volume index: Excluding motor vehicles. Not seasonally adjusted numbers||124.2||2.2||1.7||1.1|
|Retail sales volume index: Excluding motor vehicles and petrol. Not seasonally adjusted numbers||127.4||2.9||2.5||1.8|
|Retail sales value index: Excluding motor vehicles||132.5||2.5||3.4||2.6|
|Retail sales value index: Excluding motor vehicles and petrol||133.0||2.9||3.7||2.5|
- Table 1 Retail sales. Index of value. 2005=100
- Table 2 Retail sales. Index of volume. Unadjusted 2005=100
- Table 3 Retail sales. Index of volume. Seasonally adjusted 2005=100
- Table 4 Retail sales value index. Exclude value added tax. June 2010. 2005=100
- Table 5 Petrol stations, turnover statistics
- Table 6 Petrol stations, turnover statistics. 2009 and January-June 2010. NOK 1 000
Find more figures
Find detailed figures from Index of retail sales
Anders Falla Aas
tel.: (+47) 40 81 14 37
Marie Karoline Skjeldås
tel.: (+47) 40 90 25 51