This is an archived release.
Minor changes in retail sales
The seasonally-adjusted volume index of retail sales increased by 0.2 per cent from April to May this year.
The non-adjusted volume index decreased by 3.2 per cent from May 2009 to May 2010. During this period, the volume index, excluding petrol stations, decreased by 3.0 per cent.
From May last year to May this year the value index decreased by 1.6 per cent, and the value index excluding petrol stations decreased by 2.2 per cent.
|May 2010||Per cent|
June 2008-May 2009-
June 2009-May 2010
|Retail sales volume index: Excluding motor vehicles. Seasonally adjusted numbers||115.2||0.2|
|Retail sales volume index: Excluding motor vehicles and petrol. Seasonally adjusted numbers||118.3||-0.1|
|Retail sales volume index: Excluding motor vehicles. Not seasonally adjusted numbers||110.4||-3.2||1.6||0.9|
|Retail sales volume index: Excluding motor vehicles and petrol. Not seasonally adjusted numbers||112.3||-3.0||2.5||1.5|
|Retail sales value index: Excluding motor vehicles||119.9||-1.6||3.4||2.7|
|Retail sales value index: Excluding motor vehicles and petrol||119.2||-2.2||3.9||2.4|
- Table 1 Retail sales. Index of value. 2005=100
- Table 2 Retail sales. Index of volume. Unadjusted 2005=100
- Table 3 Retail sales. Index of volume. Seasonally adjusted 2005=100
- Table 4 Retail sales value index. Exclude value added tax. May 2010. 2005=100
- Table 5 Petrol stations, turnover statistics
- Table 6 Petrol stations, turnover statistics. 2009 and January-May 2010. NOK 1 000