This is an archived release.
Still stable retail sales
There was no changes in the seasonally-adjusted volume index of retail sales from March to April this year.
The non-adjusted volume index decreased by 5.5 per cent from April 2009 to April 2010. During this period, the volume index, excluding petrol stations, decreased by 5.1 per cent.
From April last year to April this year the value index decreased by 4.3 per cent, and the value index excluding petrol stations decreased by 4.9 per cent.
|April 2010||Per cent|
May 2008-April 2009-
May 2009-April 2010
|Retail sales volume index: Excluding motor vehicles. Seasonally adjusted numbers||115.3||0.0|
|Retail sales volume index: Excluding motor vehicles and petrol. Seasonally adjusted numbers||118.8||0.2|
|Retail sales volume index: Excluding motor vehicles. Not seasonally adjusted numbers||100.4||-5.6||1.7||2.0|
|Retail sales volume index: Excluding motor vehicles and petrol. Not seasonally adjusted numbers||102.2||-5.1||2.6||2.8|
|Retail sales value index: Excluding motor vehicles||108.4||-4.3||3.5||3.9|
|Retail sales value index: Excluding motor vehicles and petrol||107.8||-4.9||4.1||3.7|
- Table 1 Retail sales. Index of value. 2005=100
- Table 2 Retail sales. Index of volume. Unadjusted 2005=100
- Table 3 Retail sales. Index of volume. Seasonally adjusted 2005=100
- Table 4 Retail sales value index. Exclude value added tax. April 2010. 2005=100
- Table 5 Petrol stations, turnover statistics
- Table 6 Petrol stations, turnover statistics. 2009 and January-April 2010. NOK 1 000