This is an archived release.
Stable retail sales
There were no changes in the seasonally-adjusted volume index of retail sales from February to March this year.
The non-adjusted volume index increased by 11.5 per cent from March 2009 to March 2010. In the same period, the volume index, excluding petrol stations, increased by 13.3 per cent.
From March last year to March this year, the value index rose by 13.2 per cent, and the value index excluding petrol stations increased by 14.0 per cent.
|March 2010||Per cent|
April 2008-March 2009-
April 2009-March 2010
January -March 2009-
January -March 2010
|Retail sales volume index: Excluding motor vehicles. Seasonally adjusted numbers||116.5||0.0|
|Retail sales volume index: Excluding motor vehicles and petrol. Seasonally adjusted numbers||119.4||-0.1|
|Retail sales volume index: Excluding motor vehicles. Not seasonally adjusted numbers||114.8||11.5||1.8||4.7|
|Retail sales volume index: Excluding motor vehicles and petrol. Not seasonally adjusted numbers||118.1||13.3||2.8||5.6|
|Retail sales value index: Excluding motor vehicles||123.0||13.2||3.8||6.8|
|Retail sales value index: Excluding motor vehicles and petrol||123.9||14.0||4.4||6.7|
- Table 1 Retail sales. Index of value. 2005=100
- Table 2 Retail sales. Index of volume. Unadjusted. 2005=100
- Table 3 Retail sales. Index of volume. Seasonally adjusted. 2005=100
- Table 4 Retail sales value index. Exclude value added tax. March 2010. 2005=100
- Table 5 Petrol stations, turnover statistics
- Table 6 Petrol stations, turnover statistics. 2009 and January-March 2010. NOK 1 000