This is an archived release.
Less retail sales in November
The seasonally-adjusted volume index of retail sales decreased by 1.1 per cent from October to November 2009. Most of the industries had a decline in this period.
The non-adjusted volume index decreased by 1.3 from November 2008 to November 2009.
In the same period, the volume index, excluding petrol stations, rose by 2.1 per cent.
From November last year to November this year, the value index including and excluding petrol stations both showed the same increase by 4.2 per cent.
|November 2009||Per cent|
|October 2009-November 2009||November 2008-November 2009||December 2007-November 2008-December 2008-November 2009||January-November 2008-January-November 2009|
|Retail sales volume index: Excluding motor vehicles. Seasonally adjusted numbers||115.9||-1.1|
|Retail sales volume index: Excluding motor vehicles and petrol. Seasonally adjusted numbers||118.7||-1.2|
|Retail sales volume index: Excluding motor vehicles. Not seasonally adjusted numbers||114.4||1.3||0.3||0.1|
|Retail sales volume index: Excluding motor vehicles and petrol. Not seasonally adjusted numbers||117.7||2.1||1.1||1.0|
|Retail sales value index: Excluding motor vehicles||122.2||4.2||2.0||2.0|
|Retail sales value index: Excluding motor vehicles and petrol||123.7||4.2||3.0||2.9|
- Table 1 Retail sales. Index of value. 2005=100
- Table 2 Retail sales. Index of volume. Unadjusted 2005=100
- Table 3 Retail sales. Index of volume. Seasonally adjusted 2005=100
- Table 4 Retail sales value index. Exclude value added tax. November 2009. 2005=100
- Table 5 Petrol stations, turnover statistics
- Table 6 Petrol stations, turnover statistics. 2008 and January-November 2009. NOK 1 000