Reporting periodevery three years
Statistics Norway is now conducting the Norwegian part of the European student survey, Eurostudent.
About 280 000 students are registered in higher education in Norway today. How do these students evaluate their economy, housing and study situation?
In Eurostudent, we map students living conditions during their lecture period in Norway.
In the survey, we ask about the following topics:
- current study situation
- economy (monthly amount at students’ disposal, average monthly expenses, study-related costs per semester)
- international mobility
- time spent on work and studies
How do you answer?
You answer the survey by filling out an online questionnaire. You will receive an e-mail from us if you are selected to answer the survey. The e-mail provides you with a link to the survey form, and login information. Alternatively, you can use the button “Electronic reporting” at the top of this page and log on with your username and password you received in the e-mail.
It takes approximately 30 minutes to answer the questionnaire. Participants who complete the form, will be entered a draw to win one of five Visa gift cards of NOK 2 000 each.
Your answers are valuable
For this survey, we have done a random sample of 24 000 students in higher education.
It is important for us that students from all institutions of higher education complete the survey, and we cannot replace you with another student if you choose not to participate. Participating in the survey is voluntary, however, we need your answers to get high quality on the survey results.
The results are used for comparable analysis and publications on students’ living conditions in Europe.
Your information is protected by the General Data Protection Regulation
- Everyone working in Statistics Norway will treat your information confidentially.
- You can tell Statistics Norway to delete your answers at any time.
- The survey is carried out in accordance with the Statistics Act and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you have further questions about GDPR, you can visit our site, or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All data will be anonymised within one year after completion of the data Collection.