External mediators

External mediators who have been granted a mediation licence are also entitled to work in this field. External mediators are qualified professionals employed by public health and social welfare agencies or the Educational and Psychological Counselling Service (PPT) (e.g. social workers, child welfare officers, psychologists, health visitors), priests or pastors in registered religious communities, as well as psychologists, psychiatrists and solicitors in private practice.