Kristine M. Grimsrud
- Ph.D. Economics, M.S. Statistics
"Households’ willingness-to-pay for improved fish welfare in breeding programs for farmed Atlantic salmon." 2013., Aquaculture
- K.M. Grimsrud, H.M. Nielsen, S. Navrud, I. Olesen
"Testing the environmental Kuznets curve for biodiversity risk in the US: A spatial econometric approach", Sustainability.
- Justin Tevie, Kristine M. Grimsrud, Robert P. Berrens
“Unbelievable but Improved Cookstoves are not Helpful in Reducing Firewood Demand in Nepal” , Environment and Development
Economics. 2011. 16(1):1-23
- Mani Nepal, Apsara Nepal, Kristine M. Grimsrud
“Invasive Alien Weeds and Western Cattle Ranching: Lessons Learned from Yellow Starthistle in New Mexico” , Western Economic
Forum. 2010. 9(1): 19-26.
- Jennifer A. Thacher, Janie M. Chermak, Kristine M. Grimsrud, Kate Krause, James I. Price
“Determinants of National Fire Plan Fuels Treatment Expenditures: A Revealed Preference Analysis for Northern New Mexico”
, Environmental Management. 2009. 44:776–788.
- Curt Shepherd, Kristine Grimsrud, Robert P. Berrens
“A Two-Agent Dynamic Model with an Invasive Weed Diffusion Externality: An Application to Yellow Starthistle (Centaurea Solstitialis
L.) in New Mexico” , Journal of Environmental Management. 2008. 89(4):271-350.
- Kristine M. Grimsrud, Janie M. Chermak, Jason Hansen, Jennifer A. Thacher, Kate Krause
- WINDLAND. Spatial assessment of environment-economy trade-offs to reduce wind power conflicts
- Prospects for Norwegian petroleum extraction and for the Norwegian economy as a whole
- URBAN-EEA: Experimental ecosystem accounting for urban ecosystems
- Natural resource wealth and ecosystem services
- ECONOR – The Economy of the North